About This ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers,
suppliers and others provide what you see here,
and we have not verified it.
The new baby is on its way and much like an intrepid explorer, you want to be prepared with all the essentials needed for any diaper changing surprises. Yet where to store all these sundries, especially if you’re working with limited space? Enter the Little Seeds Monarch Hill Haven 3 Drawer White Changing Dresser. With its crisp white finish and fashionable gold drawer pulls, this campaign style dresser with change table topper will be the perfect storage solution for your baby’s diaper changing necessities. The Little Seeds Monarch Hill Haven 3 Drawer White Changing Dresser features durable metal drawer slides with built-in stops for safety, and the change table topper fits a standard size changing pad (not included). Once your little one outgrows the changing table, simply remove the topper to convert to a kids’ dresser. The dresser changer combo meets or exceeds the CPSIA Juvenile testing requirements and includes a wall anchor kit to ensure your child’s safety. Little Seeds not only creates this and many more on trend baby and kids’ furniture pieces, we also partner with the National Wildlife Federation’s Garden for Wildlife program to help save the Monarch butterfly.
- Made of white painted MDF
- Change table topper fits a standard size changing pad (not included). Remove the change table topper when your child outgrows it to convert to a kids’ dresser
- The changing dresser ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble
- The top surface can hold up to 50 lbs. and each drawer can support up to 35 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 30.94”H x 35.59”W x 19.61”D
- The changing dresser meets or exceeds the CPSIA Juvenile testing requirements and includes a wall anchor kit to ensure your child’s safety
- Little Seeds is a furniture brand providing families with high quality children’s products with great style
- Little Seeds is committed to protecting and preserving the environment for our children’s future. And it just starts with a little seed.